Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Configuring EWS 64xl under DOS

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Filip's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2000
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, I need help. I?ve used my EWS for years under win only and now I also need to configure it under DOS, but I ?ve completely forgotten how to do it smile
    Please help any1...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KKu's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, this is how I do it...

    c:\ews64\ewsinit.exe -f -b e:\tarkeat\gm_9mb.94b -m c:\ews64\settings\default.mix -v

    Hopefully this helps!

    .KKu

    ------------------
    ... mmm, coffeebreak!
    [email protected] http://www.k4web.net
    Now w. ICQ, feel free to contact.
    Nowadays as father of baby boy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •